Wednesday, August 8, 2007

What makes good blogging?

Will Richardson talks about good blogging in a recent post. If you have not subscribed to his RSS feed, please do so immediately. He is one of the top people to follow when it comes to new and interesting education discussion on Web 2.0 tools and what our kids need. Good blogging is about connecting to other's ideas and reflecting and responding. Before me meet again, blog about something interesting you have discovered through your RSS feeds. Link to what others say and put your own ideas out there on the topic.

Also check out this post from Will:
Aggregator as Textbook
Will has a cool feature in this post that links to snap shots of the web pages. You can do this with your links using http://www.snap.com.

5 comments:

E. Side's Biggest Losers said...

Thanks, Holly for posting such useful information on the blog. I wish I had more time to explore these sites. Do you think we could look at them at our next class?

nancy said...

I agree! Thanks for the great info. Holly. I too wish I had more time to explore!

Mary C Barkley said...

As we are entering a new teaching year along with our masters, I am afraid time will be of a premium. I haven't quite mastered the art of juggling it all and something invaribly falls on the wayside. Getting guidance from others sure helps.

Germano said...

Thanks for the information, Holly. I hadn't checked my RSS feed in a week or so, but I have been enjoying Will's blogs since I originally signed up for his feed in class. I'll be sure to read his thoughts on blogging.

Tish Craft said...

Holly, I have also enjoyed your sites. But, like my fellow classmates, I don't know where the time goes when I want to read and follow links for the sites. I found reading Will's blogs and his book very interesting. His thoughts on the Read/Write Web, RSS, and agregators are very interesting and makes one think.