Monday, August 20, 2007

So much to read, so little time...

In my recent post on What makes good Blogging? I received five comments with a similar theme. The comments were very thoughtful about balancing time with so much information. I do think we have to balance what we read. Many of you noticed that you had too many feeds in your Bloglines account by the end of the first weekend. If you have more than ten feeds try to weed them out and leave only the ones with the best information. Will Richardson's and David Warlick's blogs happen to be the only technology-related feeds that I read on a daily basis and this is why I recommended them to you. Try to treat your Bloglines account like your e-mail. Give it a quick check each day and if there is something you want to look at later, mark it as new or save it to a folder on your hard drive.

1 comment:

Dana said...

Hi! I randomly found your blog because we had some interests in common. I thought you would like to check out my blog about women's health and fitness.

Take a look and let me know what you think! :)
http://asizableapple.blogspot.com

Thanks and happy reading! - Dana