Wednesday, August 22, 2007

What is on our agenda for the 2nd weekend?

Here is a rough outline of what we will be covering this weekend.

  • Web Design and Accessibility
  • Basic HTML Primer
  • Web Page Creation with Dreamweaver 8.0
  • Other web page tools-Moodle, Weebly, TeacherWeb
  • FTP-Learning how to upload web pages
  • Class Web Site Presentations
  • Podcasting and Screencasting
  • More on Ethics
  • Design a T-shirt Challenge
  • Final Project Proposals- I will meet with each student to talk about you plan or ideas!

What is missing? What would you like to explore that has not been mentioned? Is there a topic you would like explore more from the first weekend. Leave a comment or e-mail me with any suggestions.

4 comments:

E. Side's Biggest Losers said...

Sounds like a great weekend! A team mate of mine has proposed that our school use Moodle to communicate instead of loading up email accounts. I would like to learn more about this product and how to navigate around in it. I also love the name...MOODLE!

hgmcguire said...

I want to know how to add file/doc links and power point presentations to our blog. If we have time. I am looking forward to a great weekend.

nancy said...

I too am interested in adding power point presentation ad on for my blog!

MBarkley said...

Be sure to check out Mabry middle schools old site http://www.mabryonline.org . With their previous principal, the use of podcasting, videocasting etc was highly encouraged. Many of those productions are archived here.