Saturday, August 4, 2007

More will be coming!

Thanks to all who have posted to your blogs. I hope you have received some comments from fellow Lesley students in Cummings as well as your class blogging partner. I have been immersed in Harry Potter and sick kids recently so my apologies for the lack of posting especially to summarize our first weekend explorations. I will be adding that soon. I found Angela Roy's blog today that reminded me of your blogs and purpose. Please check it out!! Angela writes:
As I sit here and reflect on what I have learned these past few days, all I can think about is how my brain is on overload - WOW. I am not sure how I learned about all of these technology tools (blogs, wikis, social bookmarking, RSS, aggregators, podcasting, and much more - even a little about second life) in just a few days.

No comments: